Thanks to its initial configuration and to our recent reorganisation, the Resort Marguery Villas now offers an accommodation solution in compliance with the new principles of social distancing and hygiene related to the Covid 19 epidemic.
Indeed, we offer individual villas with private pools, thus limiting as much as possible the contact areas with people other than those with whom you are staying.
Here are the measures in place to allow you to enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind:
– Check in / check out is done directly in your villa, without going to Reception
– The concierge is available 7/7 by phone and / or on Whatsapp video call
– On request and if necessary, breakfasts are delivered to the door of your villa as well as some meals. Groceries can be delivered to you in the villa before your arrival.
– In order to minimize contact with third parties, the housekeeping service is provided on request. Depending on your needs, clean bed linen and towels can be delivered to your villa. Thus, housekeeping service is not compulsory during your stay. If you wish to benefit from the service during your stay, it is performed only by one person, obviously equipped with a mask, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
– The standards related to cleaning have been reinforced according to WHO recommendations. Each villa is thoroughly cleaned after the departure of each client and left empty at least 24 hours before the arrival of the following clients.
– Upon arrival, you are given a welcome kit. It contains a bottle of hydroalcoholic gel and protective masks made in Mauritius (subject to availability)