BOOKING CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- During the booking process, a summary of the services invoiced as well as the dates of stay will be sent to the customer.
50% of the total invoiced amount must be paid as a deposit to confirm the reservation with MJ Holidays Ltd.
The balance of which must be paid at latest 10 (ten) days prior to the date of arrival in the villa except in “peak” season where the balance will have to be settled 45 (forty-five) days prior to the date of arrival. 2. The payment of the deposit and the balance of the invoice can be done either by bank transfer or by credit card via a secured gateway. In case of bank transfer, please ensure that the payment is free of bank charges.
- Last minute reservations (less than 10 days before arrival): in this specific case, we will require full payment in order to confirm the reservation.
- In the event of non-compliance with these conditions, MJ Holidays reserves the right to cancel the reservation, and to charge a cancellation fee directly from the deposit received / credit card in accordance with our terms.
CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT
- The customer may, by written notice, cancel his booking at any time. It is, however, agreed that in case of cancellation:
- Less than 7 days before arrival, including cases of no-show, the entire stay is due.
- Between 8 and 20 days, 50% of the stay is due
- Between 21 days and 30 days, 30% of the stay is due
- Beyond, no cancellation fees
- For the Peak season only: in case of cancellation less than 45 days, the entire stay is due.
These rules are applied except otherwise agreed.
- Changing a reservation after payment of the deposit is subject to availability, and any change is subject to a new quote. In the event where both parties accept to change the dates of stay or the type of villa rented, an administrative fee may be charged should the stay be postponed by more than 3 months.
It is highly recommended to take out special insurance to cover any eventual cancellation fees.
The rental of our villas & suites is only available for the clients and number of guests specified on the booking form or during exchange of emails. Any subletting, sharing or invitation of external persons is prohibited.
Check-in is at 2 p.m. and check-out at 11 a.m.
When checking in, a deposit of 500 € will be required. You are therefore requested to present a valid credit card upon check-in, in your name; this deposit will be taken in the form of a debit authorisation on your credit card. The authorisation will be cancelled at latest 10 (ten) days after your departure, provided no damage has occurred during the stay. The arrival and departure inventory are designed for this purpose.